PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL BELOW MENTIONED PROGRAMS ARE DEVELOPED BY AND FOR INTERFACING KITS PROVIDED BY MICROEMBEDDED TECHNOLOGIES, PUNE
Course Outcome :
- After completion of this course, students will be able to develop and demonstrate various applications by interfacing different peripherals with Beagle Bone Black Board ARM Cortex Processor.
List of Experiment
- Develop an application using Beaglebone Black/ ARM Cortex A5 development board to simulate the working of signal lights.
- Develop an application using Beaglebone Black/ ARM Cortex A5 development board to simulate the operations of LIFT.
- Write an application to and demonstrate the change in BeagleBoard/ ARM Cortex A5 /Microprocessor /CPU frequency or square wave of programmable frequency.
- Develop a network based application by setting IP address on BeagleBoard/ ARM Cortex A5.
- Implement a Multi-threading application for echo server using socket programming in JAVA
- Implement Reader-Writer problem using OPENMP
- Apply the Following Software Engineering to all above assignments. Mathematical Modeling must result into UML Requirements. Apply Assignment No a to d for all Group A and Group B assignments of Embedded Operating System and Concurrent and Distributed Programming. Use tools Open source tools like ArgoUML, UMLLet, StarUML or equivalent tools for UML models) Or Use Agile or Scrum-Agile methodologies and Tools.Use of Possitive and Negative Testing.
b) Analyze requirements from the Problem statement, mathematical model Domain requirements and identify Functional, Non functional, Actors, Usecases for the application/system. Create use case diagram, activity diagram/swimlane diagram for each use case.
- Create Project plan, SRS, Design document and Test Plan for one group-C assignment from embedded operating system or Concurrent and Distributed Programming : a sample SRS
Supporting Documents to execute programs
- BBB Reference Manual
- BBB Linux User Manual
- BBB and MicroEmbedded Peripheral kits interfacing details
- General theory related to BBB and simulation kits of third party provider MicroEmbedded Technologies, Pune.
Special Mention : I would like to thank my colleague and friend Prof. Meghana Lokhande for her help and support while developing course material of the subject.