- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Basic understanding of working of computer
Course Outcomes: Students will be able to
- Understand the basics of a computer system.
- Understand basic and advanced operations of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate various operations of Microsoft Excel.
- Understand and Demonstrate basics of programming in C.
- Understand and Demonstrate decision constructs, looping constructs and basics of pointers using C
Hardware requirements: Any CPU with Pentium Processor or similar, 256 MB RAM or more, 1 GB Hard Disk or more.
Software requirements: Windows 64 bit / Ubuntu 14 Operating System
- For Windows OS: MS office 2010 or later, TurboC, JDK1.6 or later, Netbeans 8.2, Mingw, MSYS1.0 or later
- For Ubuntu OS: Open Office, gcc compiler, JDK1.6 or later, Netbeans 8.2, Mingw, MSYS1.0 or later
List of Experiment:
- Write algorithm and draw flowchart of given problem.
- Developing and Analyzing Google Forms
- Developing and Analyzing Google Docs and using Google drive
- Customizing quick access tool bar for excel, Working with spreadsheet shortcuts
- Working with various excel formulas and functions
- Inserting shapes and images in spreadsheet
- Creating charts in excel
- Creating and validating lists, Creating spreadsheet using template
- Creating and using PivotTables and PivotCharts and Creating and using PivotTables and PivotCharts, importing data from external sources to spreadsheet
- Demonstration of data types and arithmetic operators in C.
- Demonstrate ternary operator and if-else
- Demonstrate decision control structure using if-else-if ladder and switch statement
- Demonstrate different types of looping statements
- Demonstrate Nested Loop
- Demonstrate 1-D Array
- Demonstrate 2-D Array