LIST OF ASSIGNMENTS
Assignments Group A (Mandatory)
- DBMS using connections(Client-Data sever, two tier) Oracle/MySQL (ODBC/JDBC), SQL prompt to create data base tables insert, update data values, delete table, use table, select queries with/without where clause.
- DBMS using connections(Client-application server-Data sever, three tier) Oracle/MySQL (ODBC/JDBC), SQL Joints, prompt.
- Design and Develop SQL DDL statements which demonstrate the use of SQL objects such as Table, View , Index using Client-Data sever(two tier).
Assignments Group B (Any Six Assignments, All assignments to be covered in a Batch)
- Design at least 10 SQL queries for suitable database application using SQL DML statements: Insert, Select, Update, Delete Clauses using distinct, count, aggregation on Client-Data sever(three tier)
- Implement database with suitable example using MongoDB and implement all basic operations and administration commands using two tier architecture.
- Use MongoDB to process semi structured and unstructured data collections such as Rfid, images, blogs use python/Java MongoDB interface.
- Write an python/Java application using MongoDB to maintain the blog for composing the blog consists of text columns, images and videos also calculate the hit or users visited by drawing 2D graphs.
- Write a program using MongoDB to compose a web news-letter consisting of videos, images, text use python MongoDB interface.
- Aggregation and indexing with suitable example using MongoDB.
- Map reduce operation with suitable example using MongoDB.
- Indexing and querying with MongoDB using suitable example.
- Connectivity with MongoDB using any Java application.
- Using MongoDB create a database of employee performance, employee attendance on the workstation. Perform statistical analysis for the results of the products produced by employees rated as passed ok, damaged products ( 5 samples per batch size 1000) and the portion covered in the training and absentee of the employees during training. Use programming language R. (or R-Python/R-Java) or equivalent assignment using R Programming Language for BiGDATA computing.
Assignment Group C: Advance Technology Assignments
BIG DATA applications using Blogs