EXPERIMENT NO 13
Aim: Demonstrate different types of looping statements
Objectives: Learn, Understand and Demonstrate looping statements
Hardware requirements: Any CPU with Pentium Processor or similar, 256 MB RAM or more, 1 GB Hard Disk or more.
Software requirements: Windows 64 bit Operating System, compatible gcc compiler, Netbeans 8.0 or later, jdk 1.6 or later, TurboC compiler
Exercise: Write a program in C to
- Display Fibonacci Sequence using for loop
- Check Whether a Number is Palindrome or Not using while loop
- Check Whether a Number is Prime or Not using while loop
- Make a Simple Calculator and perform operation based on user choice and repeat operations till user enters ‘N’. (Use do-while).
- Count Number of ‘9’ in given number.
|R.No||Name of Student||Date of Performance||Date of Evaluation||Grade||Sign of student||Sign of Faculty|